We’re looking for an exceptional Marketing Account Manager to join our team.
We’re on a mission to support evolving technology businesses to scale through strategic marketing.
By championing a sustainable approach, we are accelerating the missions of market disruptors and revolutionising the way marketing drives growth. To us, this means prioritising sustainable growth, sustainable practices and positive impact in how we act and what we deliver.
With ongoing client expansion and another period of growth on the horizon, now is the right time for us to add a new Marketing Account Manager to our team. If you’d like to work together to drive change for a better future and you think you have the skills to support our brilliant clients, we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s a summary of the client impact that you’ll have:
Role & responsibilities.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders to coordinate results-driven campaigns, alongside our client, content, design, social and digital teams
- Plan marketing activity and identify new marketing opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Manage multiple campaigns and offer support to other ongoing campaigns
- Set deadlines and proactively track spending in accordance with campaign budgets
- Actively drive growth and identify new opportunities across your accounts
Knowledge, skills & experience.
We are seeking an experienced and driven Marketing Account Manager to join our client-facing team. We don’t want to have a wish list of requirements but these are standout points that would really wow us:
- 3 years+ experience in a marketing role with a proven track record of managing multiple campaigns
- Proven ability to generate leads using omni-channel marketing
- Experience building B2B brands and improving brand awareness
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM tools
- Strong English language skills and an ability to proofread to a very high standard
It would also be great to see that you recognise these skills in yourself:
- Naturally confident and curious personality; willing to challenge the status quo
- Analytical and data-driven
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly personable and keen to develop relationships
We understand that the ‘perfect candidate’ does not exist. So, if you’re excited at the prospect of working with us and you think you can take on these responsibilities with gusto, then please apply – you may be just what we need.
- 20 days holiday + 3 extra days off for Christmas
- Company pension plan
- Regular social events, drinks, and activities
- Central Bristol office location
- Flexible working options